Solutions we provide
- Zero-Waste Plans For Organizations, Corporations, Or Teams
- How To Build A Progressive Waste Diversion Program
- Conducting Energy Audits With Actionable Recommendations
- Thorough Analysis Of Current Waste Handling Processes
- Demonstrating Your Progress Using A Maturity Model
- Bespoke Step-By-Step Playbook For Your Goals
- Transformative Recycling Programs For Any Industry In Any Setting
- Navigating Composting And Sourcing Biodegradable Supplies In Challenging Venues
- Mitigating And Offsetting Carbon Usage For Any Industry Or Small Business
- Giving You Greater Control Over Your Material Stream
- We Provide A Guide To Measuring Sustainability Data And Quantifying Success
- Optional Software To Customize Reporting And Progress Visibility Across Teams Or Location
- Teaching You How To Evaluate Your Goals And Translate Them Into Measurable Data Points
- We Interpret Data And Make Recommendations For Sustainability Improvement For Any Budget, Timeline, Or Metric
Solutions and Approach
A valued trust-partner, walking with you towards your sustainability goals
Achieve Sustainability Goals
Includes a comprehensive preparation of a complete playbook outlining all options from start to completion with timelines and costs as well as a breakdown of individualized sprints
Tips To Successful Company Sustainability
No man is an island, nor could anyone do it alone. Teamwork is the key to shifting behavior and maintaining momentum.
What Is A Green Corporate Culture?
Shifting culture and behavior is harder than shifting policy, and your ESG program needs both. Without the right motivation your efforts may flounder with those who walk them out.
Advanced Reporting Systems
Measuring progress from a baseline, we provide reporting that can be automated, customized, and transparent. Tangible data is imperative for gauging progress throughout the organization. You must be able to measure the effects of your efforts in order to manage and lead change.
Partner with a Team that gets their Hands Dirty
Most consultants give you head knowledge and conceptual understanding; few have earned street knowledge by personally engaging with every level within an organization. We’ll present at the corporate level, train janitorial and cafeteria staff in multiple languages, and defiantly stand in a recycling container at midnight to protect the sanctity of the recyclables. We don’t just provide a plan. We are an active partner in the solution.
Why do Most ESG efforts Fail?
There are predictable reasons why sustainability efforts fail where your wheelhouse efforts succeed. Knowing what you’re up against will help prevent missteps.
CPR For Your Environment, Social, And Governance Initiatives
All plans start with the best of intentions, but when the train has jumped the tracks, it’s not time for a conductor, it’s time for ESG emergency responders.
A Different Approach
We developed unique tools that have driven results in numerous settings. We use the OPTIMUM approach at the beginning, midpoint, and completion of defined, short-term sprints for each individual component of the Playbook. This process is in writing, is accountable for each person involved, and signed off at each point by the entire team. This is how we lead and partner with an organization.
A Guide To Developing A Corporate Sustainability Program
Like an open highway, the first unplanned turn can take you off course; you need a GPS for your sustainability initiatives
Secrets To ESG Success
Simply, the process requires revision and feedback multiple times, until perfect practice makes perfect players.
Promoting Cultural Change
We convince team members, at all levels of an organization, to accept changes as a part of the new culture – a new component of the brand – not just a new missive from on high. This not only boosts employee retention but aids in recruiting new talent. All team members, at all levels, have to know all the ways they can contribute. We develop systems of accountability and rewards for unique contributions at every level.
Are Your Sustainability Efforts Sustainable?
Profitability and return on investment matter in sustainability too. When the right values drive the shift, profits appear in unforeseen ways.
Small But Substantial Ways Teams Can Commit To Zero Waste
Big steps and systemic changes require expertise and support that Okapi offers, yet every journey is made of small steps. Here are five ways individuals can get the momentum going.